Hello Bridge Families!
Bridgeport Public Schools has just made the decision to make Friday, November 20, our last day of in-person school. As it is our policy to follow the Bridgeport schedule, we will abide by their decision.
This means that starting Monday, November 23, we will be fully remote.
Some things to know:
- We do not know how long remote learning will last. The letter that was sent by Superintendent Testani stated that the decision to move to full-remote learning will be reevaluated “in three weeks” so stay tuned!
- We will continue with the same daily and weekly schedule. This means:
- Students will continue to log into their first period class at 7:45 and follow their regular class schedules on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Wednesday will still be an independent and extra help day.
- Students must use their Bridge Academy chromebooks to log into school.
- ATTENDANCE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: please continue to support your children in getting online at 7:45 and going to and participating in all of their classes throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing our in-person students tomorrow and next Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday for our last days of in-person school for the time being.
After next week we look forward to seeing ALL of our students online, working hard and learning from home.
As always, thank you SO MUCH for your patience and continued support during this crazy time.
The Staff of the Bridge Academy