The planning process for college is important and can be stressful. At Bridge Academy, we want to help make students aware of their choices. Please use the links and resources here to make the steps easier. We look forward to each year to our seniors graduating and attending the college of their dreams.
Please click below scholarship link for valuable financial information:
Naviance Family Connection:
- Provides valuable resources and tools during the college selection and application process
- Serves as a central location for each student to keep lists of awards and achievements, prospective schools, application status, etc.
Log In Directions:
In order to access Naviance, a student must have been registered during a Naviance training lesson or by the counseling department. The student can then log onto Naviance with his/her username and password.
Naviance allows a student to:
- Create a list of possible careers and majors
- Create a resume
- Compile a list of colleges a student is considering and will be applying to
- Manage college application tasks
- Allow Bridge Academy to send application documents for college applications
- View College Application results
For Log In information or for help in using Naviance Family Connection, please contact Mrs. Brocksmith at 203.336.9999 ext 211 or email@example.com