I hope you and those you love are well!
Here are the latest updates from Bridge Academy:
FAMILY MEETING: JOIN US ON MONDAY!
Join us for a virtual discussion on how we can support our students as they navigate the pandemic, school and life.
At this meeting we will talk about:
- Returning all students to in-person school
- Updates on Summer School
- Organizations who are available to support all families and students
- Some strategies for dealing with the sometimes challenging years of middle and high school
This Monday, April 5, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
To join the discussion, CLICK HERE at 6:00 on April 5.
VIRTUAL PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES
Parent conferences are being held through Google Meets on Thursday, April 8, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM and on Friday, April 9, from 1:30 to 3:00 PM.
The last day to register for conferences is this Wednesday, April 7th!
To sign up for conferences, CLICK HERE.
- Be sure to include an accurate email address and your child’s name when you sign up.
- Teachers will email you a Google Meet code before your conference; check your email prior to the conference.
- If all of the slots fill up, you can email the teacher with any concerns or questions; teacher email addresses are in Powerschool and under the staff tab on our website: bridgeacademy.org.
END OF YEAR TRIPS?
Please let us know how you feel about students going on end of year trips:
ACTIVITIES FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Bridge is partnering with a wonderful organization called Full Circle Youth Empowerment to offer students and families positive activities and support.
Attached, please find flyers for these free opportunities.
DRESS DOWN DAYS
We are strongly encouraging all students to return to in-person school four days a week.
In order to make our return to full-time in-person school a little more inviting, we are making every Thursday and Friday dress down days for the rest of the year!
This means that students do not need to wear their uniforms on Thursdays or Fridays.
Please remember our expectations for dress-down outfits:
- Stomachs and shoulders covered
- Leggings worn under ripped jeans
- Shorts and skirts to the knee or longer
- Shoes must have backs (no flips flops or slides)
FREE AND DISCOUNTED HAIRCUTS AND STYLING
For information about our haircut and styling program, CLICK HERE.
There is no school the week of April 12 through 16 for Spring Break.