Hello Bridge Families!
Happy Labor Day!
School at Bridge Academy begins tomorrow for our Tuesday/Friday kids and Thursday for our Monday/Thursday kids. We can’t wait to see everyone!
Here is what you need to know to start school this week:
FULL ONLINE STUDENTS
- Hopefully by now all of our fully online families have come to Bridge to get their child’s chromebook and log onto their Bridge gmail accounts.
- If your child is going to be working entirely from home, and you haven’t picked up a Bridge Academy chromebook yet, please call school first thing in the morning tomorrow to make an appointment. Students must use a Bridge Academy chromebook.
- If a student does not have a Bridge chromebook yet and they are part of the Tuesday/Friday group that starts school tomorrow, they may use their own device for the day tomorrow until they get their Bridge chromebook.
- Students who are in class online are expected to behave and dress appropriately (they do not have to wear the uniform), mute their microphones until asked to unmute, and keep their computer cameras on at all times.
- In-person students will receive their Bridge chromebooks in school tomorrow, if they are in the Tuesday/Friday group, or Thursday, if they are in the Monday/Thursday group.
- If you already have a Bridge chromebook from the spring, bring it with you to school every day, including this week.
- Students must wear a mask at all times on the bus and in school except when eating breakfast and lunch.
- Students must come to school in uniform and with supplies such as pens, paper and a lock for their locker.
- All students are expected to either be in school by 7:30 if they are coming in-person or online by 7:45 if they have chosen to do virtual school.
- Students will be in-person or online only on the days they have class (either Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday). All other days they will work independently on Google Classroom assignments from home.
- Special Education students and students who need extra help will be invited to mandatory help sessions through Google Meets throughout the week.
- In addition to getting free breakfast and lunch, students who are in school will be offered a bag containing FREE lunch and breakfast for the next two days; please encourage your children to take this “grab and go” meal at the end of every day they are in school.
- Families whose children are fully-online may come to Bridge Academy every Wednesday to pick up FREE school breakfast and lunch to make up for your child not being in school. Come to the cafeteria doors on the train track side of the building anytime between 11:30 and 1:30 starting next Wednesday, September 9, to pick up your meals.